About Holy Basil Tulsi (Holy Basil) is a herb, native to India from the basil genus in the family Lamiaceae. Known as ‘The Queen of Herbs,’ the sacred plant, has been used for over 5000 years. In Ayurveda, it is said to be the ‘elixir of life.’ Tulasi literally means ‘the incomparable one.’ It has a unique, highly complex chemistry, with hundreds of phytochemicals working in synergy to promo
- Tulsi Powder. Holy Basil – Ocimum sanctum. Produce of India.
- 100% Pure Botanicals – Soil Association Certified Organic.
- Supplied in a heat-sealed foil pouch for freshness and security.
- Made from PET/AL/LLDPE to provide high barrier protection against light, moisture and oxygen for extended life.
- Re-sealable for safe storage.
Details & Price
This product is available from Mountain Fresh.